Thursday, February 3, 2011

love quotes for him =)

My night has become a sunny dawn because of you

Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach

 love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you

I love him and that's the beginning of everything

The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite

I am my beloved, and my beloved is me

Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again

Love is a dream that comes alive when we meet

If I know what love is, it is because of you

So dear I love him that with him,
All deaths I could endure.
Without him, live no life

A simple I love you means more than money

syahmie iskandar, 2 years with you means so much to me, and i want it more
i love you
muhammad syahmie iskandar bin shamsir =)



No comments:

Post a Comment